And inside, what fun! Wonderful Wandering Nana met all the rules and then some (yes, there it is, nestled between my printer and my file box):
- Rule #3: Add some kind of decoration or enhancement: Very cute red and white papercut Mickey Mouse decals (forgive me, Wandering Nana, if I got the technical name incorrect. Did you make those yourself? So very cute!)
- Rule #4: Include some kind of action figure: I actually have several items here--a little traveling gnome, a Madame Alexander Cowardly Lion (courtesy of McDonald's ... I never knew they gave these out!!), and another little McDonald's dude ... perhaps from Sponge Bob? I am not really sure, even though he's my favorite.
- Rule #5: You must include some kind of mini bottle of something: Bath & Body Works Orange Ginger energizing nourishing body lotion. Smells (and feels) SOOOO yummy on my hands.
- A packet of tissues in a very cute holder. No more phlegm for me! (See below.)
- A sticky note pad and pen for all my little reminders
- A chattering teeth chip clip ... love it!
- Halloween confetti!! How did you know that's my favorite holiday?
- A binky
- Incredibly cute little heart brads
- A very cute flower bookmark
- A Fourth of July decoration
- My very own golden boa in honor of the prize-winning name of Gym-Boa.
- An engraved medal indicating my Minion cabinet office of Interim Phlegm Czar! HA!!
* If you are interested in this contest, note that you must first be a Creamy Minion. All this requires is hopping over to The Creamery and becoming a follower--an easy enough request, as her site is a joy to read and follow.